We could spend the night
Watch the earth come up
I've grown tired of that place
Won't you come with me?
We could start again. ♪
We mustn't forget the moments like this. How quickly they slip away.
I simply adore my kiddo!
It's been a slow morning before I tackle the mundane chores of the day. I do have two things that need to be done today: Put away laundry and water the house plants. Those shouldn't be too challenging but after feeling a bit better yesterday; I must've strained myself and was beat by the end of the day. Today is a different story! I feel great!
I made up some fresh grapefruit juice and mixed a little Splenda in. It was great! I'm all fueled up after making some decaf-coffee but first wanted to post on here. As I think on it I also think I want to take a long hot bath too!
Last Friday when walking Savannah and Ricky(Savannah's best friend) home from school we were talking about many things.
Ricky happened to mention something(I wish I could remember what) that looked small on the outside but was huge on the inside. I laughed and said maybe it was a Tardis.
That got Savannah thinking.
She then said: "Then Steve's house from Blues Clues is also a Tardis then!"
I laughed: "That would explain a lot. That Steve's actually a Time Lord!!"
Savannah then added: "So that's what really happened to Steve. He really didn't go to college. He just regenerated into Joe!"
It all makes sense now.
Also, why am I SUPER excited that Vince Clarke is following ME on Twitter?! I think I know why... ;) Viva Erasure!!
This blogging site is so much better than facebook for showing your true art and expression.
ReplyDeleteIn a way it is even better than Mindsay (when it was good) for doing that.
I hope you get all your followers and more over here.
Ray
Sadly, it's harder to socialize here than on Mindsay. I do hope they make it a bit easier. I miss a lot of people over there and really don't hear much from them.
ReplyDeleteI still enjoy blogging here but I miss the amount of feedback and socializing. Plus, I can't seem to make direct replies to comments.
I agree with you, Rebekah. It's harder to get connections and interactions here -- it's slowly getting more familiar to me, which is frustrating, but I'm very happy more and more old Mindsay pals are checking things out here.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just wanted to add I LOVE the cartoon you. I SO WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR DRAWINGS! I miss the Rebekah drawings. I know you have lots of photos to share and you don't often get time or energy to draw, but I just wanted to lend you some encouragement here!
Yay! VIVA ERASURE!
When it hits me, especially the wintertime, I'm sure you'll see more drawings. :D
ReplyDeleteMindsay when it functioned was the best of all worlds.
ReplyDeleteIt was structured in such a way that community was built without silly gimmics. With the feature of being able to send different blogs to different groups of people it allowed degree of privacy you couldn't find in other places. Soon as I am done my coarse I plan to start blogging throuigh this network and hope to get others doing the same who were on Mindsay
I hope so too.
ReplyDelete