Secrets of heaven and earth and of a thousand springs
Follow the wind and the storm at their command
Sigh, hear the sigh of the waves and the grass shiver ♪
Another day of rushing around. Lucky for me I did get a decent drive and saw the beautiful colors. The sky was filled with over stuffed clouds that would let the sun peak out in patches while the rest of the ground was covered in their shadow.
I'm currently getting a list together because I'm heading out to get supplies to make Savannah's costume. This should be exciting. I love making costumes and this time I'm pretty much having to make the pattern for the most part. Savannah's really excited about it.
Tomorrow I'll tell you all about our fun weekend! :D
I'm so fascinated at how beautiful the water droplets can be on anything.
I have a knack of finding four leave clovers even though this one, clearly, isn't one.
We have a very large elderberry bush in our back yard. Every spring the flower drop their petals as a whole. While they are very tiny; they are very pretty. In the fall I love the big bunches of elderberries. One year I made jam with them.
A cute little leaf hopper jumped into my view. I couldn't resist taking it's picture.
I love to take pictures when taking a ride anywhere. Sometimes you can capture things at just the right moment!
Bravo
ReplyDeleteThank you. :D
ReplyDelete