Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate?
Try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make ♪
\
Sometimes I feel like a "new soul". I feel the wonder in so many thing, nature, music or the simplest touch.
I missed out on posting on Friday due to the wonderful pluses of owning an old home. You see, for no reason at all, the electricity went out in part of our house; my room, included in this, has my computer. I was actually getting ready to upload pictures so that I could post this when, boom, it was all gone.
It did give me more time to work on Savannah's costume but I didn't like to miss my "deadline" I gave myself. I like to keep myself in the habit of posting each "work day".
In other news, we've had wonderful weather so far and we may, just maybe, luck out having a decent Halloween. We've been preparing for the big party that Nahdene and I have been working on. I still have a bit to coordinate but it's piecing together.
I love Halloween and I love parties and together they just make me ecstatic!
Now, to continue the pictures of when we took our bike ride with Allison.
I loved this sunroom so very much. You can obviously tell by how many pictures I took of it. From every angle it was so neat!
I do believe this was a door bell. I could be wrong but it wasn't a door knob.
This was another building on the site. It was brought in by the historical society from a town nearby. It saddens me when I see buildings like these torn down due to "progress".
Another building on the grounds.
After visiting and realizing we were losing daylight; we soon made our way down to the trails. Here Allison is getting her camera out of her bag. We saw so many neat little things and I'm happy to share them here.
We took a trail so that we could go through a neat little tunnel that Josh wanted to show us. Sadly, we couldn't take any pictures due to some very inebriated bums who looked like they were going to fish. There were three of them, one of them passed out, but we were sure not to stick around. The vibe we got from them wasn't very nice. Still, on the other side of the bridge and down the trail we were able to see this! The sun shining on the buildings while being framed by the bridge. Click on the picture above to see the FULL sized image.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.