Angel | Upload Music
You're my electric symphony in blue
Just one look in your eyes, maybe I was hypnotized by you.
You told me on the telephone of a picture so serene
And the beat goes on
Feels like a fever burning, and I say...
Yes to your love and there's no secrets
High and ascending, delving deeper
Fly like an angel, wings unfurling
Fanning the flames of love eternal
All around the world the love will manifest itself in special ways
Up there on the shelf in spiritual or sexual relays
I want you, yeah, I crave you, I need you next to me
Locking the lip-sync on
A rocket to red hot love perfection
Here we go round and there's no secrets
High and ascending, delving deeper
Under the water, clear as crystal
Spinning around in giant circles
Fly like an angel, wings unfurling
Fanning the flames of love eternal
You say, 'reach me, I'll be your deity, come and touch me, make it real'
Turning the charm full on
Sending me into excitation
Here we go round, no room for secrets
High and ascending, delving deeper
Love is resounding, clear as crystal
Spinning around in giant circles
Our message is love and there's no secrets
Ever evolving heavenly creatures
Fly like an angel, wings unfurling
Fanning the flames of love eternal ♪
Here is what I made for breakfast from scratch!!!
It's Okinomiyaki! It was divine! Mmm.
Today is going to be a decent day. :D I'm taking my friend Mel out clothes shopping. She rarely gets a chance to do that at home. Plus, I think it's always fun shopping with friends. We will be picking up Nahdene and her kiddo before shopping. It's the "more the merrier"!
I'll be hopping into the shower shortly then I'll be zipping around. I mustn't forget to take a moment and enjoy a hot cup of tea. Mmm, tea! I have such a passion for little things like that.
Like listening to Cab Calloway or Leave's Eyes, it's not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy it.
I needed Erasure today so that's why I chose it for today's song. It seemed to fit the mood of the pictures too. The past two days I've been having nightmares. I'm not sure why or what is causing them but this will end tonight! I'm determined. Erasure is always my fall back when needing to feel good, creative or just all around "myself". ;)
All of these pictures in this set were taken at Aztalan State Park last spring. I love going there to fly kites or take walks. Picnicking is something I love to do too.
Well, time is running away and I must hop into that yummy hot shower. Till tomorrow my friends.
Close-up photography is so amazing! I notice things that I don't see with my eyes. Simply lovely work, my dahling! I hope you don't have any more nightmares! I was having weird dreams for a couple of nights too. I think my subconscious was trying to emphasize some things I need to think about and work through, instead of putting them on the back-burner.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel. Yeah I think the new moon may be one of the reasons. Last night I didn't have any luckily! :D
ReplyDeleteNightmares, eh? I've been having pretty intense dreams, too, but they are starting to show down. Love the photos, as always, and that Okinomiyaki made me hungry!
ReplyDelete