So the next day my brother and his friend wanted to go play a D&D game with other friends. That was fine because we decided to kidnap Allison, Spud's awesome wife, and see if she was up for more photographic adventures. I wanted to take her around some neat little areas that are usually overlooked.
Josh prepped the bikes as the sun was getting lower so we had a limited time to get moving. Knowing this we gathered our camera bags and over shirts. It was a tad chilly but nothing a heavier over shirt or sweatshirt wouldn't keep out.
It wasn't long until we made our way and stopped to look at a historical house/museum, The Tallman House. It was closed but that didn't mean we couldn't enjoy the beauty and details of this building.
Here is part of the sunroom.
Just so many neat little details!
Photographing old buildings, for me, is so enjoyable.
It's hard to find such exquisite woodworking now-a-days.
The Italianate style is definitely one of my favorite styles for homes.
During different times of the year they have reenactment scenarios and activities. One of these times I'll have to go to these.
I'm breaking these down into smaller posts because there are a lot photos to share.
I want to visit that house someday. Awesome pix! I think you pointed it out to me on one of our drives through your neck of the woods. Hope you're well. I look forward to more.
ReplyDeleteI think we did. :) We are well. Thanks hun!
ReplyDelete