Thursday, October 7, 2010

To post before the day's end.

Today has been a rush, rush, rush day! My friend, Mel, got her tattoo today and she was a brave little toaster! She has a low tolerance for pain and her first tattoo of a dragon was the size of a saucer!

Sadly she heads home today after we drop her off at the Chicago bus station. It was a great visit but I know she'll be back soon enough.



Now to share more photos!


I love how the shadows and light dance in the breeze. I wish I could have captured the sparkle and movement on the canvas.


Such delicate little flowers. They look like tiny daisies.






I'm a big fan of fungi. I love how they look!


Josh is showing off his twig and berries.





Gotsta go! Otherwise I'd post more!

4 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.