Today I'm not feeling the best but I've been making sure I at least post for today. ;)
Josh and I love to take spur of the moment trips. Here is one of our discoveries.
Wild Phlox has such a wonderful aroma.
This bullfrog was HUGE!! It's hard to share the size with you but believe me; he was BIG.
We met this little turtle as well. She wasn't so sure of us though.
Josh enjoying the view.
More froggy-goodness.
That reminds me... Before all the snow comes, I have to take you guys out to a few "new to you" out of the way places up here in the Point area! Across the Wisconsin River there's lots more to explore.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these. They made my day!
I always love your pictures. I love this one especially: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/foreverknight77/NewBloggerPics1/JuneJulyPicsRandom10/DSC_0123.jpg
ReplyDeleteVal, That sounds great!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, Thanks. That one photo makes me feel so "at home". It feels so cozy and comfortable to me.