♫ Now give me comfort, love and supply me with,
Everything I needed, less I want,
I see the weather changing faster than I thought,♪
I figured today's "Song of the Day" would be appropriate since today the windows in our house are completely put in. The fellows are putting their supplies away and packing up to leave.
Here are a few pictures I got from yesterday.
Some of our old windows were put to the side and waited to be toted away.
Here is the sunroom with the windows taken out. Ignore the mess but you can see how much more open it looks! (Taken with my phone so the quality is lower for the picture.)
The front of the sunroom has it's window put in but not finished.
The stairwell has a new feel to it. (Taken with my phone so the quality is lower for the picture.)
My bedroom doesn't look too different but I'm hoping that the BIG drafts we had in the winter are now gone. I still need to insulate the house though. I'm thinking one room at a time for that project.
Here is the dining room.
The windows unfinished...
The windows finished!
Thirty windows were replaced. I'll miss the wooden windows but not miss how they were all worn down and many were broken.
I just ran out and took a few pictures of it finished.
Here you can see how the sun room looks with the old windows.
Here is the comparison!
Another view of the house.
Finally the front of the house...
Now, to clean the house and put it back together. We had to move everything around and make sure that nothing was in the way of the installers.
So much to do!
Wow! It looks like a completely different house! It's amazing how much new windows changes things. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It really does look different, that's for sure.
ReplyDelete