Friday, November 5, 2010

♪ How they dance in the courtyard,

sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget. ♫


I want to be able to share music with you ever day that I blog. I'm having a hard time finding a reliable site to use. Ah well. I'll find something even if I have to host them myself.

More pictures from our wanderings...


"We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lost sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way." -Gloria Gaither











“I haven't a clue as to how my story will end. But that's all right. When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, you don't conclude the road has vanished. And how else could we discover the stars?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.