♫The oysters are waiting for me♪
I want to gush about my feelings for those around me. I love them all so dearly and cannot find the words to express it properly. I'm so thankful.
Josh and I take time for each other as much as we can. We usually have people around us all the time, so, privacy or private time is almost nonexistent for us. We try to make each time we are together special; because it is.
Here is a small photographic story of one of our date days. It's not a lot but it's still important to me.
Before we left, I took the time to photograph one of my roses that were in bloom before the cold days set in.
Josh and Savannah are one of my favorite test subjects. Here, though, is just because I wanted to take his picture to capture this day.
Tis I in front of the capital building.
Here is a better picture of the capital. There were so many people out that day and it was no wonder; the temperatures hit into the 80s(In October, nonetheless). The sidewalks were packed with Badger fans (must've been a game day) and weddings.
This was a serene scene except the soundtrack was so rambunctious with hooting and yelling from fans.
This was a compilation of many pictures so that I could get as much of the building in as possible. In front of the building was a bride and groom having their portraits taken.
One of the bus stops was completely knitted into a cozy. It was so cute and so colorful.
After a day of delicious gelato, weather and company; the setting sun made a spectacular backdrop for the rising moon reaching over the waters.
It really was a great day. ♥ I'm glad I have this to always remind me.
Today has been quite packed already but there is even more I need to stuff into it still. I'm quite excited because Josh and I are going on a spur of the moment trip down to Kentucky to go see Allison & my bro "Spud". (You should check out her awesome photography.)
We needed to return an item he left here on his previous visit and out of the blue last night he called. It went something like this:
-Abridged version-
Me: "Hello."
Spud: "Hey!"
Me: "Hey Spud! What's up?"
Spud: "Well, I'm not doing anything this weekend..."
Me: *Pause* *repeats his words to Josh*
Josh: "Hmm, I think we can make it then! We can leave after I get out of work."
Me: *Repeats Josh's words to Spud*
Spud: "Great!" *Allison in the background saying hello*
Me: *sends lots o' love to Allison* "We'll see you soon then!"
Yup, easy as pie, we move like the wind. We'll have to budget but we can do it! I can't wait to see them again. I'm going to pack soon enough but first I am going to go visit the wonderfully awesome Nahdene.
OH! Side note. I didn't have a chance to post the last two days because my friend, Valentina, was visiting. :D
It was all my fault you didn't post! Awwww, shame on me! *hides in corner* That's okay *smiles* because I haven't posted in a long while. That will soon change once I get a 'puter! Yay. I love taking a peek in on your blog -- makes it feel like you're just next door and I can visit without leaving home.
ReplyDeleteVal, don't worry about it. :D I'm not so hard on myself for missing a couple days on here. :) Besides, I was happy to have you here.
ReplyDelete:D