Monday, November 8, 2010

A suprise!

Tonight I'm treating Savannah to a surprise movie and dinner. We found a theater that has $5 any movie Mon-Thursday. So, why not! We will go see Megamind and I'm hoping it's good. I really don't know or have seen much about it but I'm willing to give a go!

In fact, I tend to be the adventurous sort and love to try new things. This summer I did something on a whim and I'm glad I did! Ah, segues, you know I love it!

Savannah and I entered a watermelon eating contest. We were heading to the farmer's market and they just happened to be setting up for the kid's watermelon eating contest. I told Savannah she'd be a shoe-in due to her love of watermelon!

Lucky for us, I brought my camera to document it. After the kid's contest the adult contest was up next. Big farm-hands all gathered around the table and I decided to be in this contest too. So, me against the big farm-hands.

Both Savannah and I won!

















I'll share the rest of these pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.