Another song to share. It's one of those songs you just have to sing along to. ;)
More pictures for today to share. Taking you back to summer once again; dreaming of those cool ice cream moments, sun warming, a comforting breeze and the smell of freshly cut grass.
Once again, Josh and I, cuddling up on the picnic bench.
Leif and I. We've been great friends for 20 plus years. Wow, it's something when I put it like that. Haha.
Josh always help make my days brighter with just his smile.
Leif and I being silly!
Walking home that day was very nice.
All of those moments, the summer, was captured and kept away to be enjoyed on chilly days like today.
So, I've been thinking: I want to share more with you; more about me, about my life, my experiences. So, I've been looking for interesting memes, surveys or questionnaires to post here. Does anyone have anything? I know they are cheesy, teeny-bopper-esque but they are a great way to share and get to know others.(At least to me.)
Here's a quick one I found. How about you? I'd love to see your answers.
favorite animal: Corvids & Cephalopods
favorite drink: Tea straight up.
favorite singer: Billie Holliday
favorite show: Destination Truth
favorite website: I don't have one favorite.
favorite place to shop: I usually shop where I need to go to get a certain item. Though, I'd love to shop at Hot Topic if I could afford it.
favorite color: Red, bright orange and black.
lake or pond? Lake
A, B or C? C, though I don't know how this is relative to anything.
Outside or inside? Outside
foil or plastic wrap? Both serve their purpose.
hamburger or taco? Depending on my mood because I like them both.
meal or snack? I like meals because it's great to share that time with others.
Wii or xbox? Both, again they both have their own benefits.
Love or hate? ♥ Love ♥
1 or 2? Um, 2?
summer or winter? SUMMER!!
hairspray or hair gel? Neither, please and thank you.
yogurt or pudding? Greek yogurt with honey and fresh fruit or granola.
flip flops or sneakers? Bare feet! Though, if I have to choose, flip-flops but I call them thongs.
Soda or water? Agua, por favor.
funny or sad? Funny
goo or clay? Clay. There is more you can do with clay than the amorphic goo. It conjures up the thought of a scene in Ghostbusters 3: "Vhy am I covered in goo?".
shiny or sparkly? Sparkly I guess.
small or big? Both are nice.
happy or sad? HAPPY!!!!
fiction or non-fiction? Both again.
bright or dull? Bright.
cat or dog? Cat but I do like all animals.
fish or snake? Fishies but I LOVE Snakes too.
odd or even? Odd.
smooth or bumpy? Smooth.
awake or asleep? Awake but I love to sleep.
fruit or vegetables? BOTH!!!!!
car or bus? Car. I love to travel.
old or young? Both.
never or always? Always.
interesting survey or weird survey? I'll take both.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.