Monday, September 27, 2010

A smile from a veil?

Do you think you can tell?


Here is the picture I used for my layout. Yup, not too exciting.


Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?



This is my good friend, Valentina.






I adore the smell of Lily of the Valley.




I'm feeling rather worn out today. I think I need to make some more hot green tea and hopefully get a jump on pictures. I'm just kinda stuck though. I have a fleece blanket on me and Gigi, one of our kitties, on my lap keeping me nice and warm. It's like when you're warm under the covers and the air in the room is chilly so you don't want to get up and you end up sleeping in more.

Well, if I don't do it now, I'll have a harder time motivating myself throughout the day.

3 comments:

  1. That stone sure has a story to tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eyes. :D I have to agree. It really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally turned on the heat in my apartment today, and you know how I love the cold! Nicely done. I'm in the process of creating a blog here now, too. I'll post the link once I figure out what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.