I have a quiet moment before I really need to get ready to go. Josh's dad is getting married today. While it's informal; I still like to look nice where ever I go.
Oh, speaking of Josh, I made his new layout for his blog. We decided that we'd take some pictures of his car and I had just the place for it. It also presented a few opportunities for more picture in the area.
Right now he is napping before I get him up in an hour. He had to get up at 4:30am to work five & a half hours but at least it was overtime. Three kitties have him pinned to the bed!
Well, I suppose I should post some pictures before I start to get ready.
A factory in Stevens Point.
Look at how much was paid for in comparison to how much was pumped. Those prices would be nice now!
Do you like it when I post eight pictures or just the regular four? I don't like to inundate anyone.
Okay, I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Find some adventure because there is always some hiding in plain sight.
“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.”
-Rosalia de Castro
I love your pictures, so I am going to vote for 8, but I just love seeing them, no matter how many you post. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweety! That really does help me out. Plus, since I'd be posting more pictures, I'd be able to get through more folders that I have backed up. I think that when I get "low" I'll post the four at a time. Haha.
ReplyDeleteJust keep posting them any number
ReplyDeleteI love Josh's new blog layout, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures anyway. The more the merrier!
ReplyDelete- Dessie
Thanks Ray. Will do!
ReplyDeleteNahdene, thank you doll!
Dessie! *HUGSSSS* Thanks.