Thursday, September 30, 2010

♫ She's like a little bird


Little Bird | Music Codes

She flies from a to b
To see what she can see


She's far away from me
We danced on the moon


We danced by the sea
That land of blue gold


Is where we were free


The shiny blackest crow
Flew in to say hello


Though much to her surprise
He had two miles for eyes


She understood his words
That crow was very pleased


He gave to her his wings


And now she is free.♪


So, the senior pictures went well. I am in the process of working on them now. Things went naturally and it was a lot of fun! It helped that I was friends with the person who needed the pictures. I'm not sure how it would be if I didn't know the person who I was taking the pictures of.

The house behind us is being demolished this morning. I peeked over the fence and watched as the big machinery stomped down parts of the rickety house. I was transformed into a little kid watching a dinosaur; it's long neck craning above blocking out sunlight. Almost like an old monster movie as the careless tail of Godzilla toppled countless homes and skyscrapers.

It would be nice if we could buy the empty lot behind our house. I would extend the backyard so I can play badminton or croquet! I miss playing badminton.

Time to go make more hot green tea! I hope you're have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pix! It is so much fun finding little worlds all around the backyard and filming them up close and personal. I took a long walk today and made a photo diary of the day. I'll post soon! So lovely to have a blog again where we can interact. I'm still getting used to the navigation... it's like everything is new again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.