Friday, September 24, 2010

In the complete darkness, before the sun was about to rise, I was snuggled into my warm blankets. I was living in the moment. I was listening to the now. My breathing, the wind blowing the branches and leaves to & fro, Josh's footsteps creaking beneath him on the hardwood in the hallway and being complete aware.

I didn't think of what I had to do. I didn't think if I had to get up. I didn't concern myself of any of the worries, to-do-lists or anything that occupies the busy day. No, I listened to the quiet, feeling quite complete, feeling part of it all.

It was a beautiful song that I took the time to embrace.



Now the day has begun, breakfast was set, served and eaten(Mango salsa, tuna((you couldn't even taste it)), seasoned rice, refried beans, fresh tomatoes and cheese burrito. Yum!), and everyone has bustled out the door.

There's a chill in the air again reminding us that September, no, fall is officially here with this full moon. Another contrast, another change, it's all balanced.

I'm sitting here sipping my warm tea, snuggly kitty in my lap with the window open as the wind gusts in. So, enough rambling, I'm not sure where I was going with this all anyways. I just wanted to share the moment too.


My sister, Rachel, had an art project for college. She had made a ton of paper cranes for it. Here you can see her showing her "catch". ;)


Her son, Jacob, seemed less enthusiastic about it.


It was so pretty.


Another one of our kitties, Ruru, we are quite sure he is part Maine Coon.


Here Rachel is setting up the cranes and taping them to the ceiling.


A ghost like Ruru hidden behind a shroud.


So, today I'll be working on more pictures. I have such a back log of pictures to share. Sooner or later, hopefully at this pace, I'll catch up on all of my photos. Though, I keep exacerbating the situation by taking more pictures each day! Haha, at least I'm kept busy. Oh! On a side note, I started another drawing too. That may have to wait as I play catch-up on my sketches too.

Let me know what you think or just share any thoughts. I'd love to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's me! I decided to get this kind of blog as well. It's the only place besides livejournal that I haven't got a blog on. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, Rebekah! :D Great to see you here too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.