Press the play button to hear the song to enhance your viewing experience.
♪And how far the sea?
Sleep now, silver tenderness...
In the center of memory, I have kept searching.
For a person's warmth, in the lonely rain.
Though this body rots away, do not doubt I will keep running.
To the end of that world, until I reach the rainbow.
The sands of time are being counted, and what more do I know?
In the middle of a false dream, the words were lost .
A shaky look, at the center of flame.
Till when, how long, lasts the vow of the heart?
May this prayer be heard, as it rises above the deep wheel track.
At the end of this world, I will still protect my vow.
Though this body rots away, do not doubt I will keep running
To the end of that world, Until I reach the rainbow.
May this prayer be heard, as it rises above the deep wheel track.
At the end of this world, I will still protect my vow. ♫
Might be my fail internets but I didn't see a play button. Had to youtube the song but it was worth it. Pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteHa! It was the fail internets! Now I'm going to go lay down and wait for my head to finish exploding.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to hear it even if you had to go somewhere else. ;D
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to see photos you took from my neck in the woods! Maybe you should add where the location(s) are? I know where they are, but other people might want to know... or you could just leave it all a mystery, it's just a little suggestion from me. *pokes head up, smiles*
ReplyDelete