Wednesday, September 22, 2010

About me?

I was thinking that, perhaps, some of you don't know a lot about me. I know it gives a general description about me in the 'About Me' area but what more can I say?

How about I show you?

This is me:


My name is Rebekah.

I really am a happy-go-lucky person. I would do anything I could for my friends and family. I come from a very large family and my family is VERY important to me. My friends, I consider them family too, and love them just as dearly. Yup, I do love to travel and give me a chance I'd do it every weekend if I could. Even if it means exploring new things in my area or driving 12 or more hours.

I love nature. I feel complete in nature. If I could, I'd take a walk every day immersing myself in Mother Nature's glory. I really need to live somewhere where I can do that otherwise I stagnate.

I love animals. I'm a bleeding heart, I admit it, but I do set my limits so I don't end up with a zoo at our place. In high school, I was voted "Most Likely to Own a Monkey". We have cats, fish, rabbits and cockatiels that are part of our family. One of my cockatiels, Grahams, has been with me most of my life.

I'm a fairly lucky person in general. I fit the Sagittarius stereotype: optimistic, restless, enthusiastic, adventurous, honest(I hold this to be very important to me), irresponsible(I can be at times, this I admit), outspoken, independent. I love adventures. I love things that are beautiful whether they are man made or not. I try to be the type of person I would admire: Honest, true, loyal, gentle, patient, good integrity, virtuous and kindhearted. I'll keep trying to achieve to be those traits because as it's said: "We must be the change we wish to see in the world" - Ghandi

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Our home is Halloween central year round. I'm still trick or treating and hopefully never have to stop. :P

I love to sew. I have fun creating costumes, outfits or even simple things like repairing clothes.

Cooking, oh yes, I love to cook. There are very few foods I dislike. I think, even those few foods are ones I can count on two fingers! Haha.

I dislike most junk food but I'm a total sucker for sweets. Though, I admit I'm a chocolate snob and only like certain chocolates.

Now I'll introduce a few people who will be mentioned frequently in my blog posts.

I have an awesome kiddo:


Her name is Savannah. I'll talk about her a lot in my blog.

She's a lot like me and also a Sagittarius. She is my world! Now words can describe how much I love her and who she is. I'm truly lucky to have her as my kiddo.


This is my love:


His name is Josh. He has his own blog here.

He's the love of my life. I'm madly in love with him and have been for over five years already. I almost always have a fantastic time with him. We never seem to run out of things to talk about. Sure he can be blunt but that's part of his honesty and charm. So around those rough edges he's one of the most giving, caring people I know. He's a typical Leo. ;)

This is my best friend:


His name is Leif and he is also Savannah's daddy.

We've been best friends for over 20 years! Through thick and thin we've been there for each other. He's a guy of few words but he's a fantastic fellow! He doesn't fit the form of an Aries but that is what he is.


This is my other best friend:


Her name is Nahdene or otherwise know as: MegaDee.

She's a wonderful person and another Sagittarian. She's talented, sweet and would give her family and friends everything she could if they needed it.


She and her family is awesome! ♥♥♥

I'd mention my other friends and family but this is getting really long winded. Don't worry, you'll be mentioned and highlighted a lot too. So, please, don't take offense if you weren't mentioned.

8 comments:

  1. Your photo of Josh looks like it could be a still frame from a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Six! I'm always happy to see you around. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. I think you and your family are awesome too. I love that photo of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanna say, holy crap that shot of josh is amazing. Actually, they're all exceptional, as always. God Savannah's getting big. Talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly!!! *Glomp* I've missed you!! :D

    Aww, thank you!

    I know, Savannah is taller than me now. Those pictures were taken this spring and she had yet to top me. Now, sheesh, I wonder how tall she's going to get. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.